Whether you want to do some baking for your significant other, your children, nieces and nephews, or even just yourself, you can make Valentine's Day extra special with these 11 gluten free treats!
Give any or all of these treats a try this Valentine's Day, or any time of the year, and you will be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
1. Mug Brownie. If you don't have a lot of time, but you still want to do something special for the one you love, then you can make this mug brownie. It just takes a couple of minutes to throw together from start to finish, as it is made in the microwave, but yet it is still a very decadent and delicious treat.
2. Easy Chocolate Cupcakes. These aren't as quick as the mug brownie, but they are nearly as easy! They are the perfect gluten free chocolate cupcakes, and you really can't go wrong with them.
3. Chocolate Cherry Cups. They are a special treat (pictured above), and they are much easier to make than you might think!
4. Double Chocolate Shortbread Bars. Double the chocolate. You just can't go wrong with these!
5. Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are chewy and delicious, and the red food coloring gives them a festive look.
6. Double Chocolate Pudding Cookies. These cookies (pictured above) are so soft and chocolately. They are sure to make anyone's Valentine's Day better!
7. Chocolate Brownie and Peanut Butter Ice Cream. Need I say more? This ice cream incorporates all of the delicious, decadent foods that you could want on Valentine's Day into one bowl of creamy deliciousness.
8. Caramel Brownies. Don't just settle for any brownies on Valentine's Day. Add some caramel, and make the treat even better!
9. Salted White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. They are sweet. Salty. And an easy no bake treat (pictured above) that will look like you've spent more time on than you actually have to.
10. Red Velvet Cupcakes. They are so light and moist that no one will ever guess that they are gluten free!
11. Hot Chocolate Cookies. Why not add some marshmallows on top of your chocolate cookies for this special day?
Joining in on Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup found here and here.