Why make something to share when you can make a single serve treat all for yourself? This single serve scotcharoo bar is delicious and made in just minutes!
I love scotcheroo bars. And this recipe gives me the excuse to make them anytime I want!
Chewy and filled with peanut butter and chocolate flavor, this is the perfect treat!
Easy Single Serve Scotcheroo Bar
- 1 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoons Corn Syrup
- 1 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 6 Tablespoons Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Tablespoon Butterscotch Chips
- Microwave sugar and corn syrup and 10 seconds, stir, and then 10 seconds more, stir, and 10 seconds more, or until sugar granules have disappeared.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Stir in cereal.
- Grease a small ramekin or bowl and dump scotcheroo into it. Press down.
- Microwave chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together until melted, 15 seconds at a time and stirring.
- Spread chocolate/butterscotch mixture on top.
- Remove from ramekin and enjoy.
I think you're really going to like this one!