Love Fruity Pebbles? You can have them for more than just breakfast with this easy white chocolate Fruity Pebbles fudge!
This fudge only takes three ingredients and is delicious! It is the perfect, tasty treat for kids and adults alike.
I wasn't sure exactly how it would taste of if I would even enjoy it when I first came up with the recipe, but I really like it. The white chocolate mixed with the fruity pebbles gives this fudge a really interesting, unique and delicious taste. I'm happy I made it, and I think you will be, too!
White Chocolate Fruity Pebbles Fudge
- 1 1/2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Can, 7 oz., Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Fruity Pebbles
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or foil (if foil, grease lightly.)
- Measure the Fruity Pebbles into a sandwich or storage bag and close the seal. Crush cereal with a rolling pin.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave 20 seconds at a time, stirring, until melted.
- Stir in about 2/3 of the Fruity Pebbles.
- Pour fudge into the prepared pan, spread out, and sprinkle the remaining Fruity Pebbles on top.
- Refrigerate until firm. Slice, and eat. Store leftovers in the fridge.