With triple the chocolate, this single server microwave treat is one you will love! It is easy to put together and is ready in just minutes!
This is a fun take on the classic scotcheroo, using chocolate rice cereal, melted chocolate on top, and M&Ms for something extra!
I don't know about you, but I love a delicious, quick and easy treat! Especially if it's chocolate!
Single Serve Triple Chocolate Treat
- 1 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoons Corn Syrup
- 1 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 6 Tablespoons Chocolate Rice Cereal
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips
- M&Ms, optional
- Microwave sugar and corn syrup and 10 seconds, stir, and then 10 seconds more, stir, and 10 seconds more, or until sugar crystals have disappeared.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Stir in cereal.
- Grease a small ramekin or bowl and dump into it. Press down.
- Microwave chocolate chips until melted, 15 seconds at a time and stirring.
- Spread melted chocolate on top of treat. Sprinkle M&Ms over it.
- Remove from ramekin and enjoy.
Have a good week!