Football season calls for tasty snacks! Whether you are a chocolate lover or you prefer vanilla, peanut butter, or butterscotch, you will find something to love in these seven delicious gluten free dessert recipes!
1. Triple Chocolate Shortbread Bars - triple the chocolate is always a good thing! These bars are easy to put together, take no eggs or gluten, and can be topped with M&Ms of your team's colors (green and gold for me!)
2. Peanut Butter Pretzel Puppy Chow - puppy chow is the perfect game day snack, as it is an easy finger food. And this is a fun and delicious take on the original!
3. Funfetti Cupcakes - add sprinkles of your team's colors and they are perfect for game day!
4. Chocolate Cake Cups - they are fun and bite size and so tasty that all of your guests will love them!
6. Pumpkin Butterscotch Chip Cookies - these cookies are perfect for fall and are a delicious treat for the game.
7. Four Ingredient Mint Chocolate Fudge - this fudge couldn't be any easier, and you will love what it adds to game day.
Hope you all have a delicious game day this weekend! Who are you cheering for?