This four ingredient mint chocolate fudge is not only easy, but it is tasty, too! It is the perfect little treat for St. Patrick's Day or any time of the year!
You will love how quick it is to throw this fudge together. It only takes four ingredients, and it comes together in minutes. The hard part is just in waiting for it to set in the fridge!
Four Ingredient Mint Chocolate Fudge
- 3 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Andes Creme De Menthe Thins
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring, until melted. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour fudge into pan and spread out.
- Unwrap as many Andes mints as you would like to use and chop them up. Press all over the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate fudge until firm, then slice and eat. Keep leftovers in the fridge.
Linking up to Sunday Fitnesss and Food Link-Up found here and here.