From chocolate cookies to crunchy peanut butter cups, these 12 gluten free holiday desserts will keep you and your guests happy and full!
One of my favorite things to do during the holiday season is to bake cookies and make fudge and all kinds of treats. Below I have listed twelve amazing gluten free desserts that are sure to make your holidays special.Chocolate Kiss Cookies. These cookies have a rich chocolate flavor and are so pretty they will make any holiday treat tray better.
2. Chocolate Brownie Peanut Butter Cups. These are a fun take on peanut butter cups with a delicious chocolate twist, and you and your guests will love them. They would also make a great gift idea!
3. Gluten Free/Vegan Chocolate Cookies. If you are a vegan, or you know a vegan, then these delicious cookies are the perfect treat for you to make around the holidays, or anytime!
4. Two Ingredient White Chocolate Cups. These little cups are simple to make and have a great white chocolate flavor. Put sprinkles on top and they will look festive!
5. Peanut Butter Pretzel Puppy Chow. This is a fun take on the classic puppy chow and is perfect for serving at a casual get together.
6. Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies have the perfect look for Christmas and are super tasty.
7. Chocolate Chip Shortbread Bites. These little guys couldn't be any cuter or easier to make!
8. Four Ingredient Mint Chocolate Fudge. Fudge is the perfect treat for this time of the year, and this fudge is simple to make and full of mint and chocolate deliciousness.
9. Dark Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. They are not only pretty, but they are also delicious and perfect for any chocolate lover!
10. Crunchy M&M Peanut Butter Cups. Another fun take on the classic peanut butter cup, these treats are extra special and perfect for gifting or serving to guests.
11. Chocolate Chip Vanilla Snowball Cookies. Treat yourself to a delicious, melt-in-your-mouth treat with these snowball cookies.
12. Easy Mint Chocolate Sandwich Cookies. What is better than an easy to put together dessert? These cookies look and taste like you have put a lot of work into them even while being easy!
Happy holiday baking!