Have you been searching for a really good banana cake?
Then this is the one for you. This cake is super moist and packed with great flavor. Plus, it has chocolate chips in it. You can't go wrong with a dessert that includes chocolate chips, can you?
This cake is amazing. And even better with a layer of frosting on top.
- 6 Tablespoons Water
- 2 Tablespoons Flaxseed Meal
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 2 Large Bananas, mashed
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup White Rice Flour
- 3/4 Cup Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Mini (or regular) chocolate Chips
- Heat water for about 30 seconds. Add flaxseed meal to it and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine butter, oil, bananas and sugar. Beat.
- Add vanilla and flax-egg to the wet mixture and beat again. Then, add in the milk and sour cream and beat once more
- Carefully stir your dry mixture into your wet ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into two 9x5 loaf pans, one bundt pan, one 9" round pan, or an 8x8" square pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on which pan you use.
- Cool and frost.
I'm sure you and your family will love this cake just as much as my family and I did!