These double white chocolate cups are simple to make, naturally gluten free, and the perfect fun and delicious treat!
I enjoy making treats in my mini muffin tin. The possibilities are endless, and I am always trying something new.
These double white chocolate cups are so easy to make, and they are perfect for all of the white chocolate lovers out there!
Double White Chocolate Cups
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Line a mini muffin tin with 12 paper wrappers.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add one cup white chocolate. Microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted.
- Divide half of the white chocolate between the 12 wrappers, and spread it around the sides. Chill until solid.
- In another microwave safe bowl, combine heavy whipping cream and remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate chips. Melt and stir together. Put in the fridge.
- Once the white chocolate mixture is chilled, whisk it or beat it until fluffy.
- Scoop teaspoons of the white chocolate mixture into the chilled white chocolate cup wrappers. Top with more of the melted white chocolate (reserved from earlier), spreading over tops.
- Chill until solid, remove from wrappers, and eat.