These no bake peanut butter cups are made inside out! Fluffy whipped chocolate ganache fills a peanut buttery chocolate shell!
These peanut butter cups are a fun take on the original, and they can be made peanut free using WOWBUTTER or another soy butter!
Inside Out Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter or WOWBUTTER
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Line a mini muffin tin with 12 paper wrappers.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter and white chocolate. Microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted.
- Divide half of the peanut butter mixture between all 12 wrappers, and spread it around the sides. Chill until solid.
- In another microwave safe bowl, combine heavy whipping cream and chocolate chips. Melt. Put in the fridge for a bit.
- Once the chocolate mixture is chilled, whisk or beat it until fluffy.
- Scoop teaspoons of the chocolate mixture into the chilled peanut butter cup wrappers. Top with more of the peanut butter mixture, spreading over tops. Chill until solid, remove from wrappers, and eat.