Love chocolate cookies? These gluten free chocolate kiss cookies are easy to make and super chocolatey!
These cookies are pretty, delicious, and perfect for sharing (or for eating all by yourself!) Make them for a party around the holidays or just the next time you need a good chocolate fix.
With double the chocolate in the dough and the chocolate kiss on top, they are sure to satisfy you.
Gluten Free Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter, softened
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Flax-Egg (directions on side of blog)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Cup Chocolate, melted
- Hershey's Kisses
- Extra Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, combine rice flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder, xanthan gum and salt. Whisk together.
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat the butter and sugars.
- Add the flax-egg and vanilla to the butter/sugar mixture and beat again.
- Add the chocolate and beat.
- Add a third of the flour mixture at a time and beat until all blended together.
- Chill dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take small amounts of the dough at a time, roll in extra sugar, and place a few inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, remove from oven, and immediately press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.