These gluten free chocolate chip cookies are so soft and delicious that they will instantly become a favorite!
There is nothing I love better than a really good chocolate chip cookie. They are the ultimate comfort food for me. I love these cookies because they are super soft and thick and have a great flavor from the vanilla pudding that is added to them!
Gluten Free Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Flax-Egg (directions on side of blog)
- 1/2 Cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons White Rice Flour
- 1/3 Cup Tapioca Starch
- 1 3.5 oz Box Vanilla Pudding
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine white rice flour, cornstarch, vanilla pudding, xanthan gum, baking soda and salt. Whisk together.
- In the bowl of your mixer combine butter and sugars and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add flax-egg and vanilla to butter/sugar mix on low until combined.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ones, mixing only a few times before adding chocolate chips. Mix until incorporated.
- Scoop onto parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes.