What could be better than a fudgy chocolate cookie?
Chocolate cookies are an indulgence. They are something that most of us feel like eating when we are stressed or when we just want to allow ourselves to have a treat.
So, what if I told you that these cookies are not only fudgy and decadent, but that they are also good for you? Would that make you happy?
I have really gotten into cooking with black beans, chickpeas and NuStevia lately. When I combine the zero calorie sweetener with beans I know that I will be able to create something that will not only be healthy, but that will also be very tasty. And that makes me happy.
These cookies are the perfect, decadent treat. They will satisfy a craving for chocolate and sweets without making you compromise in any way.
So, go ahead and make these cookies the next time that you are craving something sweet and don't want to feel bad about what you are eating. They will be sure to leave you feeling satisfied!
Fudgy Chocolate Black Bean Cookies
- 2 Cups Black Beans, drained
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Tablespoons NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Dark chocolate, chopped into pieces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of your food processor combine all ingredients besides dark chocolate. Puree until free of lumps.
- Scoop small portions onto parchment lined baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Although NuNaturals sent me the products, all of the opinions and the recipe are by me.
p.s. Make sure to check out the NuNaturals GIVEAWAY that I have going on right now!