Do you love cookies and cream ice cream? Did you think that you couldn't have it just because you eat gluten free? If so, then it's time for you to be amazed!
This recipe is for a homemade gluten free cookies and cream ice cream. The cookies are homemade, and the ice cream is super simple to put together. Before long you will have a bowlful of this deliciousness in front of you!
This ice cream is creamy, smooth, and filled with delicious bites of chocolate. You would never guess that this is gluten free if you didn't know it!
Gluten Free Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 (14 oz.) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Gluten Free "Oreo" Cookies
- Crumble as many cookies as you like. The more the better.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla together and pour slowly into whipping cream with the mixer running, or fold in by hand.
- Once combined, fold in the cookie pieces and freeze for 6 hours or more.
- Try not to consume it all in one sitting.