Marshmallows. There's really nothing that compares with them, is there? I love all things marshmallow, and I also love all things chocolate chip cookies. So, when I was looking for a recipe that took marshmallows, I was inspired by a recipe that I found on Pinterest. I knew that I had to give gluten free marshmallow stuffed chocolate chip cookies a try, and I am so glad that I did!
These cookies are soft, chewy, and gooey in the middle!
Even if you don't eat gelatin (like me), these cookies can still be a part of your life. I used Dandies marshmallows, and they turned out perfect!
Gluten Free Marshmallow Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine rice flour, cornstarch, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium-size bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the softened butter and sugars.
- Add the flax-egg and vanilla to the butter/sugar mixture and combine.
- Dump the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and beat until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Take a bit of dough into your hand, press it out, and put a marshmallow in the center. Add more dough on top to completely cover the marshmallow and round it into a cookie.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes.
Inspired by these cookies.