These little cupcakes contain no sugar, are gluten free and vegan, and are super tasty! They have a great texture, just like a "normal" chocolate cupcake, and they have a great chocolate-y taste, as well.
Bake up these cupcakes, and no one will guess the ingredients that make them secretly healthy!
If you want to make these cupcakes extra tasty, try adding some of my Sugar Free Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting on top.
Mini Sugar Free Black Bean Cupcakes
- 9 Tablespoons Water
- 3 Tablespoons Flaxseed Meal
- 2 Cups Black Beans
- 2 Tablespoon NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the water and flaxseed meal in the bowl of your blender and pulse a couple of times. Let sit a few minutes.
- Add all of the rest of the ingredients besides the baking soda and vinegar and blend until very smooth.
- Move batter into a medium size bowl and sprinkle baking soda over the top. Add the vinegar and fold in just until combined.
- Scoop into a greased 24 cup mini muffin tin. Bake for about 15 minutes.