These chocolate brownie peanut butter cups are easy to make, full of chocolate and peanut butter flavor, and are the perfect treat for any time of year!
Whether you like making treats like this for Christmas, for parties, or just for yourself, you are going to have fun when you make these little cups. I love using my mini muffin tin for all kinds of treats, and you can find more of them by clicking here.
Anyone who is a big fan of the classic chocolate/peanut butter combo will love these little treats!
Easy Chocolate Cake Cups
- 1 1/2 Cup Chocolate
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut butter or soybutter
- 1/6 of a pan of Brownies, or one large Brownie
- Line a mini muffin tin with 12 paper wrappers.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 20 second intervals, stirring.
- Divide half of the chocolate between all 12 wrappers, spreading it around up the sides of the wrappers. Chill until solid.
- Melt the peanut butter. Add the brownie to it and mix until combined.
- Add a bit of the brownie/peanut butter mixture to each of the chocolate cups, pressing down.
- Top with remaining chocolate.
- Chill until solid and consume. Keep leftover cups in the fridge.