These gluten free brownies have a fun and easy twist with the addition of marshmallows and chocolate chips!
If you love marshmallows and chocolate, then you will fall for these brownies! They are fun, delicious, and simple to put together.
Double Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies
- One Batch Gluten Free Brownies
- 6 Marshmallows, or more (I used vegan Dandies)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Prepare brownie batter as normal, and put into oven. Bake until 10 minutes remaining.
- While the brownies are baking, take the marshmallows and cut them in half. Measure out the chocolate chips.
- When there are 10 minutes remaining on the brownies take them from the oven and put the marshmallow halves all over the top. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over, too.
- Continue baking for 10 more minutes. Remove from oven and serve while slightly warm, cool, or reheated.