Do you love brownies? Do you love peanut butter? Do you love ice cream? All three of those delicious foods come together in this Chocolate Brownie and Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
This is a gluten free dessert, and it is rich, chocolately, and perfect for cooling you down on a warm day. And we're supposed to have a lot of those coming up. So make a batch of this ice cream, crank up the AC, and stay cool.
Peanut butter/chocolate pieces...
And brownie chunks...
In a delicious, rich and creamy ice cream...
Chocolate Brownie and Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 1 recipe No Machine Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/2 Batch Gluten Free Brownies
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter (or Soy Butter. I used WOWBUTTER)
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips and spread into a very thin layer onto waxed paper. Refrigerate until firm.
- In a small bowl combine the peanut butter, powdered sugar, butter and vanilla extract (and a touch of milk, if too thick). Spread out onto firmed chocolate.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate chips and spread over the peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate once more. Once firm, chop into small pieces.
- Chop brownies into small pieces.
- Make your ice cream and fold in the peanut butter/chocolate and brownie pieces.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
Hope it keeps you cool!