These chewy cookies have both butterscotch chips and white chocolate chips, making them twice as good.
Happy Independence Day, everyone!
I can't believe that it's the 4th already. Where does time go?
What have you been up to for the 4th?
Back to the recipe...
My nephew loves both of these kinds of chips, even more so than chocolate chips, so I had to make these for him. Give the cookies a try, and you will fall in love with the flavors, too!
Gluten Free Butterscotch And White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare flax-egg (see directions on side of blog.)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Meanwhile, combine rice flour, cornstarch, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium size bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the softened butter and sugars.
- Add to the butter/sugar mixture the flax-egg and the vanilla and combine.
- Dump the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and beat until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and caramel bits.
- Scoop out onto baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Happy 4th of July! I hope you're enjoying lots of good food and good company today.