S'mores are a delicious and easy dessert, and these chocolate peanut butter s'mores are even better than the original! And they are made in the microwave, too, so you can have them anytime!
If you love chocolate, peanut butter, and marshmallows, then this is the dessert for you. It's an easy single serve treat that will satisfy all of your cravings at once.
I used WOWBUTTER soybutter and Dandies vegan marshmallows in my s'mores, but you can use the "real" versions if you want. Whatever works best for you.
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter S'mores
- 2 Chocolate Cookies (like these)
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Tablespoon Peanut Butter (or soybutter like WOWBUTTER)
- 1 Marshmallow (I used vegan Dandies)
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave 15 seconds at a time, stirring, until melted.
- Place one cookie on a plate and put the marshmallow on top. Microwave until the marshmallow is puffy.
- Spoon the chocolate/peanut butter mixture over the marshmallow and top with the second cookie. Eat while still warm.