These chocolate cookies have pudding in them, making them moist and extra delicious! They are also loaded with chocolate chips, which makes them even better.
One can never have enough recipes for chocolate cookies, can they?! It seems like I am always trying out new recipes for them, and these cookies might be my favorite yet.
These cookies are thick, moist and perfectly, completely chocolatey!
Gluten Free Double Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Flaxseed Meal
- 7 1/2 Tablespoons Water
- 1/2 Butter, softened
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 box Chocolate Pudding (dry, 3.4 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Tapioca Starch
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- Heat the water for about 30 seconds in the microwave. Add the flaxseed meal to it and set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, combine brown rice flour, tapioca starch, cocoa powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt. Whisk together.
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine the butter and sugars. Cream together.
- Add the pudding, vanilla, and flax-egg mixture. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add 1/2 cup of the dry mixture at a time, mixing until all combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookies by the heaping tablespoon and bake for 9 to 12 minutes.
Linking up to Allergy Free Thursdays.