Chex mix is such a delicious snack, but it doesn't always seem logical to make a big batch just for yourself. Well, now you don't have to. Try this single serving microwave chex mix, and you willl be amazed by how easy and delicious it is!
This chex mix has become an addiction of mine. It is so simple to put together, and it is so tasty, too!
Single Serve Microwave Chex Mix
- 1/2 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1 Cup Corn Chex
- Place butter in a microwave safe bowl or mug. Melt.
- Remove from microwave and add the garlic salt and seasoning salt (put less if you'd rather not have it quite so salty.)
- Stir in the Chex and place back in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Stir, and microwave 20 seconds more.
- Dump into a fresh bowl, let cool, and then eat.
Linking up to Allergy Free Thursdays.