These triple chocolate caramel brownies are ooey, gooey, deliciousness. And how could they not be with three times the chocolate and caramel added in?
These are great warm or chilled. And they are super easy to make!
They are the perfect, decadent brownie for any occasion!
Triple Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- Brownie mix and ingredients from back of box
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Add the brownie mix and ingredients from the back of the box to a bowl. Combine, then add the chocolate chips and stir them in.
- Bake according to directions. Top while still warm.
- 1/2 Caramel Bits (NOTE: they are not labeled gluten free. Use under own discretion.)
- 6 teaspoons Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Combine the caramel bits and 6 teaspoons heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted.
- Add the chocolate chips and remaining 1/4 cup heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl and microwave 20 seconds at a time, stirring, until melted.
- Pour the caramel over brownies, then pour the chocolate ganache over them. Spread out.
- Serve while still warm, or place in the fridge and serve cold.
Linking up to Sunday Fitness and Food linkup found here and here.