This Enchilada Polenta Pizza is packed with flavor and relatively easy to make. It is a great option for anytime you are in the mood for pizza and enchiladas at once, as it really captures both of those great foods. The crust is made with polenta, and it is topped with beans, corn, enchilada sauce and Monterey Jack cheese. It's a delicious and flavorful meal that you and your family will love it.
I have been making this enchilada polenta pizza a lot lately. It is fairly easy to put together, and I love the flavor combination. It has quickly become a favorite of mine.
First, start with a polenta crust...
Then add some beans and corn...
And then coat it in enchilada sauce...
Slice it up...
And dig in!
Gluten Free Polenta Enchilada Pizza
- 2 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Polenta
- 1 Batch Enchilada Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Black Beans
- 1/4 Cup Corn
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- Prepare 1/2 cup polenta with 2 cups water as normal.
- Grease a pan and spread the polenta onto it (making it about the size of a normal pizza). Cool in the fridge for 30 minutes or more.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Top cooled polenta crust with enchilada sauce, black beans and corn.Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice and enjoy!
I know you'll love this recipe as much as I do!