These Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Dough Truffles have sprinkles stirred in and are coated in delicious white chocolate. They are sweet, pretty and delicious. They are perfect for any sugar cookie, cookie dough, or sprinkles fan! And if you love all three, then you NEED these in your life right now. ;)
Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup White Rice Flour
- 1 to 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugars.
- Add milk and vanilla extract and mix again
- Then add the rice flour and salt and mix.
- And, finally, add the sprinkles and mix once more.
- Scoop teaspoonfuls and roll into balls, placing on a wax lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for half an hour or so.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate, and once the balls have frozen for at least half an hour, dip them halfway into the chocolate or coat them completely, and then put them back on the wax lined sheet. Allow the chocolate to harden, and then dig in!
- Store in the refrigerator.