There is nothing more enjoyable or fulfilling than gathering some ingredients together and making a meal. Especially when that meal involves cheese.
(speaking of cheese, the one ingredient missing from the picture is Parmesan cheese. Oops.)
And pretty gluten free macaroni noodles.
A little stirring here, a little measuring there, and a creamy cheese sauce appeared. I added the cooked noodles and ended up with this gooey, cheesy, delicious supper.
If you want to make this perfect, creamy gluten free macaroni and cheese for yourself, here is the recipe.
Homemade Creamy Gluten Free Mac And Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 12 oz. Macaroni Noodles
- Cook noodles as normal.
- In a large pan, melt butter. Add the cornstarch and cook for about one minute.
- Turn heat down a bit and slowly add in heavy cream and milk and whisk until thickened slightly.
- Add Parmesan and cheddar cheeses stir until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. If the sauce appears too thick, add a bit (up to 1/2 cup) of the pasta water.
- Drain the noodles and add to the cheese sauce. Stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.