Friday, December 26, 2014

Ten

Did I ever mention that I love fudge?
Oh, yeah. I think I did.
You can't blame me for saying it again, though, right? Fudge is just so... good. So good.

I love fudge so much that this year I decided to make ten different varieties of fudge, trying to outdo last year when I made nine.


From right to left: Top row: Salted Caramel, Cookie Dough, Butterscotch
Second row: Dark Chocolate, Dark chocolate with Peppermint, Snickerdoodle
Third row: Cotton Candy (made with the help of my nephew!) and M&M and Pretzel
Last row: Chocolate and Funfetti

I brought this pan of fudge out to my parents' for Christmas eve with my family, and the salted caramel fudge was the biggest hit, as it was last year, and all of the others went over good, as well. Everyone seems to love fudge, and it's just a great - and relatively easy - way to make a wide variety of yummy Christmas treats.

-Bethany


No comments:

Post a Comment