That's all I have to say.
Seriously, though, these cookies are amazing. I keep trying out different versions of chickpea cookies and I each one just gets better. I love the combination of light chocolate flavor and white chips. These didn't turn out as red as I had tried for, but still just as delicious!
Red Velvet Chickpea Cookies
- 2 cups Chickpeas (or one can)
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- Red Food Coloring
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine drained chickpeas, cocoa powder, butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder and salt.. Blend, scraping down sides occasionally, until smooth. Add as much food coloring as desired.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in white chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Makes about 18 cookies.
Hope you are having a great day! Try these cookies if you are looking to make it just a little bit better.