I couldn't wait to share this recipe with you.
I love cookie dough, and I wanted to do something a bit different with it the other day. So I decided to make mini cookie dough bites.
Cookie dough truffles are great, but these little bites allow you to eat a few at a time without feeling guilty. Plus, they have more chocolate coating, which makes them even better.
Serve these mini gluten free cookie dough bites at your next summer party (or make them to eat all yourself) and they will be sure to be a big hit!
Mini Gluten Free Cookie Dough Bites
- 1/4 Cup Butter, softened
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons White Rice Flour
- 1/4 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Milk Chocolate, for coating
- Mix together the butter and sugars. Add the milk and vanilla and mix again.
- Add the flour and salt, stir. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Line a pan with a piece of wax paper. Press the dough onto it until it is about 6x6 inches. Freeze.
- Once frozen, chop up into small chunks.
- Melt milk chocolate and dip cookie dough pieces into it, placing immediately onto a wax paper lined baking sheet. Allow to harden, then enjoy. Store leftovers in the fridge.