These truffles are sweet and flavorful, and they have just the right amount of crunch from the Mini M&Ms that are inside!
The chocolate coating on the outside of the truffles adds another dimension. If you are a fan of all things chocolate, cookie dough and M&Ms, then you need to try these truffles ASAP!
Gluten Free M&Ms Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup White Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Mini M&Ms
- Chocolate, for melting
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugars.
- Add milk and vanilla extract and mix again
- Then add the rice flour and salt and mix.
- And, finally, add the chocolate chips and mix once more.
- Scoop teaspoonfuls and roll into balls, placing on a wax lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for half an hour or so.
- Meanwhile, melt some chocolate in a bowl (about two cups should do it) and once the balls have frozen for at least half an hour dip them and put them back on the wax lined sheet.