To me, there is nothing better than a good frosting. Whether it's coating a cake, brownies or eaten straight from the bowl, frosting is my favorite.
And chocolate frosting? Even better.
Especially Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 3-4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Cream butter in a large bowl for about a minute or so.
- Add three cups of powdered sugar and beat again until combined.
- Add two or three Tablespoons of milk, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and salt and beat again, for about three minutes. Add more milk if necessary.
- Sample. Frost. Sample. Repeat.