If you love all things Oreo, then you are going to enjoy these gluten free "Oreo" Cookie Dough Truffles! They are made with dark cocoa and have a great Oreo flavor. The truffles are coated in white chocolate, which adds to the goodness.
I have had so much fun using the dark cocoa in a ton of recipes lately, and these are one of my favorite recipes that I've made with it.
Gluten Free Oreo Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/2 Cup Butter, softened
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 Cup White Rice Flour
- 1/3 Cup Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 to 3 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugars. Add vanilla and mix again.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix, then add the milk and stir until combined.
- Shape into small truffles, place on a wax paper lined baking sheet and freeze for a half hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and coat truffles, refrigerating until firm.
- Keep refrigerated.
Linking up to Allergy Free Thursdays.