I first made these a couple of months ago, as I am always on the lookout for new Mexican dishes, and they were an instant hit!
They are super crunchy and delicious and they are a great, different way to eat your corn tortillas.
- Cooking Spray
- Filling (whatever filling you'd like)
- Black Beans
- Red Onion, finely chopped
- Garlic, minced
- Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Taco Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet (that's big enough to hold it).
- Wrap a moistened paper towel around a few tortillas and microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Take the softened tortillas, spray one side with cooking spray, and place a couple spoonfuls of filling inside, then roll and place on the rack, securing with a toothpick or two. Repeat until all the tortillas have been used.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, then turn to broil and let them in for one more minute.
- Serve with sour cream and enjoy!
Directions in how to make them is thanks to this recipe.