This caramel pretzel fudge has everything that you could want in a good dessert - sweet caramel, rich chocolate, and some crunchy, salty pretzels thrown in.
Another fudge recipe... what can I say? There are just so many things that can be done with it. And there are so many delicious varieties to eat. Yum. I can't get enough of this stuff.
Also, who's with me in thinking that it's crazy that Christmas is less than a week away?! I have to get baking. Like, now.
Caramel Pretzel Fudge
- 1/2 Can Dulce de Leche
- 1 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup Heavy cream
- A handful of gluten free pretzels
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the dulce de leche and white chocolate chips. Microwave 20 seconds at a time, stirring, until melted.
- Pour into a pan that has been lined with parchment paper, or greased foil.
- Chop a handful of gluten free pretzels and sprinkle over the top of the fudge, pressing in slightly.
- Put the chocolate chips in a heat-safe bowl. Heat the heavy cream just until it boils, then pour over the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the top, then pop the fudge into the fridge. Cool until solid, slice, and enjoy. Best eaten soon after making, while the pretzels still have a crunch to them.
Linking up to Allergy Free Thursdays.