Who doesn't love a good pizza? This recipe is for a super easy gluten free pizza crust that you are going to love! It comes together so quickly, and you will be able to make a pizza that fits your diet in less than an hour total time!
Happy Cheese Pizza Day, by the way!
This crust might not look traditional when you first spread it out, but when you take your first bite you won't mind that the gluten is missing.
This crust can be made as thin or as thick as you like, and it can be topped with whatever you want to put on it. I love it as cheese bread, or as a traditional or fancy pizza.
Auntie Bethany's Easy Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 3/4 Cup Warm Water
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Flour or Sorghum Flour
- 1/4 Cup Tapioca Starch
- 1/4 Cup Cornstarch or Potato Starch
- 3/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat the water in a small, microwave safe bowl until warm but not too hot. Add in the yeast and sugar, stir, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, put rice flour, starches, xanthan gum and salt. Whisk together.
- Add the yeast mixture to the dry ingredients and beat with a paddle attachment for 3 minutes.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper and grease lightly. Spread out on pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slide crust from parchment paper, placing directly on pan. Brush on olive oil, and top with your favorite pizza toppings. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes longer.