These chocolate donuts are gluten free, egg free, and baked, not fried! They have a delicious chocolate flavor and are extra good topped with frosting and sprinkles.
These delicious mini donuts are the perfect breakfast treat or snack for any time of the day!
Gluten Free/Egg Free Baked Chocolate Donuts
- 1/2 Flax-Egg (directions on side of blog)
- 3 Tablespoons Sour Cream or Applesauce
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspooon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flax-egg, sour cream, milk, oil, and vanilla. Whisk together.
- In a medium size bowl, add the brown rice flour, sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, xanthan gum, and salt. Whisk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix just until combined.
- Grease a mini donut pan for 10 to 12 donuts. Take a bit of the batter and put it in each of the rings.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Cool, frost, and serve.