The only thing better than cookie dough ice cream is... adding M&Ms to the mix! This gluten free M&M Cookie Dough Ice Cream is easy to make and so perfectly delicious!
It might not be summer yet, but it's always the right time for ice cream!
No ice cream maker is needed for this ice cream. You can just make it with your beaters or stand mixer. The cookie dough added to the basic vanilla ice cream is so yummy, and the M&Ms add a burst of color and extra deliciousness!
- 1/4 Cup Butter, softened
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons White Rice Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Mini M&Ms
- Mix together the butter and sugars. Add the milk and vanilla and mix again.
- Add the flour and salt, stir. Add in the chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Line a pan with a piece of wax paper. Roll dough into little balls. Freeze.
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 (14 oz.) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Salt (optional)
- 1/4 Cup Mini M&Ms
- Beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and dash of salt together and pour slowly into whipping cream with the mixer running.
- Once combined, fold in the cookie dough pieces and Mini M&Ms and freeze for 6 hours or more.