A cookie that is packed with chocolate chips, microwaved, and ready to eat in a minute. Oh, and that is gluten free and vegan, too. Does it get any better than that?
I originally posted this recipe back in January. My younger brother helped me put together this video, so I thought that I would post it again.
My brother and I have been working on several of these recipe videos lately. He's done the hard work of editing them, and I've had the easier job of making the recipes. It's been fun. I hope to improve in making them as we keep learning.
Here's the recipe. If you haven't made it yet, I encourage you to do so now. It only takes such a short amount of time, and it tastes great!
Gluten Free and Vegan Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Applesauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon Flaxseed Meal
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons White Rice Flour
- A pinch Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips
- Measure all ingredients besides the chocolate chips into a mug. Stir together until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Microwave for about 60 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and be careful not to burn yourself. Top with a bit of ice cream (optional) and eat.