Who doesn't love a cupcake with sprinkles inside? These gluten free funfetti cupcakes are fun and delicious!
These are the perfect cupcakes for a birthday party or any occasion! They are colorful and great for children, or for any child at heart.
The Best Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Flax-Eggs (recipe on side of blog)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Hot Milk
- 1 Cup White Rice Flour
- 3/4 Cup Cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar for five minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add a bit of the flax-eggs at a time, with the mixer on, then add the vanilla and beat until fluffy again.
- Add in half of the dry ingredients and blend. Then add half the milk and blend again. Repeat, and then beat it all together for about two minutes.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Divide batter between 18-24 paper lined muffin tin holes and bake for 16-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.