There is about nothing I love better than pasta. I love pasta in mac and cheese. I love drenched in marinara sauce or Alfredo sauce. I love it baked into casseroles. And I love it eaten cold with a creamy dressing.
Pasta is a great vegetarian choice, as well. And this pasta salad has beans and cheese in it, which offer some added protein and deliciousness.
This gluten free pasta salad is the perfect side dish for any meal, or a great lunch or mid-afternoon snack. It has just the right flavor, creaminess and texture.
Just prepare all of the ingredients and then throw them together in a big bowl...
Add the dressing...
And there you go! A delicious, easy pasta salad!
Gluten Free Taco Pasta Salad
- 6 ounces Gluten Free Shell Noodles
- 1 Cup Black Beans
- 2-4 ounces Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1-2 teaspoons Taco Seasoning
- Cook the noodles as normal, rinse, and stick into the fridge until cool.
- Rinse and drain the black beans and cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Mix sour dream and taco seasoning together.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled noodles, rinsed beans, cubed cheese and sour cream mixture. Stir it all together, then stick into the fridge until ready to serve. Makes about 4 servings.