Sometimes it's really hard to wait for a fresh baked cookie. If you are hungry for one right now, and you don't want to have to go through the whole process of mixing up a dough and waiting for it to bake for 10 minutes, then I have a solution for you. This gluten free and vegan chocolate chip mug cake is perfect for any time when you want a quick, easy and delicious cookie fix.
Just mix all of the ingredients together, toss it into the microwave for a minute, and it will be ready to eat. I could go for another right now...
The only bad thing about this cookie is that it is so easy to make, that it is temping to eat over and over again! But since this is lightened up with applesauce in place of butter, and is gluten free and vegan, you don't have to feel too guilty about eating it.
Gluten Free and Vegan Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Applesauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon Flaxseed Meal
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons White Rice Flour
- A pinch Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips
- Measure all ingredients besides the chocolate chips into a mug. Stir together until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Microwave for about 60 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and be careful not to burn yourself. Enjoy!