A fudge that you won't feel guilty about consuming for breakfast or any time during the day? I think so.
This chocolate black bean fudge is super easy to throw together, and the taste is incredible. The chocolate flavor really shines through in this thick, fudgy treat. Don't let the fact that it contains beans and has no sugar fool you! This fudge is just as good as any other sweet, and it will help to satisfy a craving for chocolate.
You cannot tell that this is sugar free in the least. I am so glad that NuNaturals makes products that help make eating sugar free simple and tasty!
Sugar Free/Gluten Free Chocolate Black Bean Fudge
- 1 3/4 Cup Black beans (or 1 can, drained)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Cocoa NuStevia or Minty Cocoa NuStevia
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Blend, scraping down sides occasionally, until smooth.
- Once it has all been blended, transfer to a bowl with a cover and stick into the fridge. Eat by the spoonful.
Although NuNaturals sent me the products, all of the opinions and the recipe are by me.