I love Mexican food.
I could eat enchiladas all of the time, which is why this recipe is so great. A healthy version of enchiladas just gives me an excuse to eat Mexican all the more often!
I just threw together some veggies, beans and taco seasoning...
And stirred it all together...
Spread it into a pan and topped it with cheese...
And then baked it and ate it.
It was delicious. So fresh and flavorful. Yum. I want to eat this again. Like, right now.
- 3 Small Zucchinis
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 3/4 Cup Black Beans
- 3/4 Cup Corn (frozen or canned)
- 1/2 Red Onion (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Cheese, shredded (I used Colby Jack)
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Chopped the zucchinis into small, even size pieces.
- Drain the diced tomatoes.
- Add all ingredients beside the cheese into a bowl and toss together. Dump into a greased 8x8' or 9x13 inch. pan.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes covered (or longer if in a smaller pan) and then take the foil off and bake for another 5-10 to get the cheese melted.
- Serves: 4-6